Terms & Policies
We require either 100% of the booking fee upfront to secure your place, unless otherwise specified on the event.
Cancellation Policy for short events/classes/wrokshops:
If you find that you are unable to attend the event, please advise us immediately and receive acknowledgement of the notification.
If you have paid and cancel prior to 24 hours before the event and you cannot find another person to fill your spot, you will receive a refund minus a $5 administration fee or a credit for another event.
If you cancel within 24 hours of the event, there will be no refund. In certain circumstances a credit may be applied for another event.
If the event is cancelled due to lack of sufficient numbers, by a certain date determined by Ginger Ki Yoga & Wellness, you will receive a full refund.
Cancellation Policy for multi day retreats:
- Cancellation 8 weeks prior – Full refund
- Cancellation between 8 weeks and 7 days – 50% refund (unless place is transferred)
- Cancellation less than 7 days – no refund. (unless place is transferred).
- If you decide after arriving at the retreat that it is ‘not for you’, you will not receive a refund.
- If we, the organisers cancel due to lack of sufficient numbers, by a certain date determined by us, you will receive a full refund.
- If there is a natural disaster in the area that prevents us from undertaking the retreat the organisers will make a decision as to the status of the bookings, in the best interest of all parties concerned. You will most likely receive a full refund.
- This is a retreat designed to be an in-house experience. Unfortunately there is not enough space for people who want to join in the activities but not stay in the accommodation. The prices are structured as a package deal and cannot be split up.
Each event or class has a specific time that we start. Please ensure you arrive 10-15 mins prior to classes or events. Retreats will have their own unique check in time. Please see event details for this information or refer to retreat information sheet upon booking.
I use different locations around the Ovens Valley. Each location is unique. If you have a specific location in mind, please contact me to discuss whether it is appropriate for our needs. In some cases, I may require a preview of the location or facility we will be working in.
It is your responsibility to let me know of any medical concerns or injuries you may have before we begin any practices.