Alpine Spring Yoga Retreat 2018
Nov 3rd – 6th 2018, Arrive: Saturday 2pm – Leave: Tuesday 3pm |
215 Mt Buffalo Retreat, Porepunkah |
Join Kylie Bertuch Haynes from Ginger Ki Yoga & Emily Rose from Emily Rose Yoga for a weekend retreat in the beautiful alpine town of Porepunkah, just 9kms from Bright, Victoria.
This spring take an opportunity to harness the energy of the sun, create a positive vision for your future and become your best self by stepping outside your comfort zone. We will explore vinyasa, yin & restorative sequences, meditation practices and some optional adventure activities in neighbouring Mt Buffalo National Park (think abseiling, paddle-boarding and hiking with expert local guides) to assist you to create positive energy in your life.
This retreat is specially designed for people of all experience & ability levels.
Our stunning private retreat location is set at the base of Mt Buffalo at the luxurious property of 215 Mt Buffalo Retreat. Surrounded in bushland, this property consists of one main house where all our meals and gatherings will mostly take place, one pool house (yes, there is a beautiful pool!) with 2 extra rooms, one on site yoga studio and one king suite where our teachers will stay.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 3 nights accommodation with all bedding included
- All meals, drinks and snacks from check in until check out – home cooked nutritious whole foods (all dietary requirements can be catered for so please let us know in the comments section upon booking)
- Twice daily yoga classes in the purpose built heated studio
- Guided meditations each morning and evening
- Workshops around the theme of creating positive change
- Essential Oils workshop
- Adventure activities at Mt Buffalo (a choice of hiking or abseiling with renowned local guides Bright Adventure Company)
- Free time to enjoy the pool, walks or journaling
- Some added extras that we will keep secret!