Raise Your Vibration - One Day Retreat
Sun Sept 9th 2018, 9am – 5:30pm | 215 Mt Buffalo Retreat, Porepunkah |
Join Kylie Bertuch Haynes from Ginger Ki Yoga & Emily Rose from Emily Rose Yoga for a one day yoga retreat at the stunning location of 215 Mt Buffalo Retreat’s Yoga studio, surrounded by bushland and views of Mt Buffalo.
Take time out to explore ways to raise your vibration while balancing the chakras (centres of energy) as we combine the powerful practices of vinyasa & yin yoga, mantra & music, meditation, journalling and essential oils. These practices work to unblock our energy anatomy and allow us to awaken from the fog, and rise up into vibrancy.
We will create a safe and supportive environment to encourage energetic shifts, uncovering your true essence within. You will walk away feeling balanced and enlivened.
A healthy lunch and snacks with be provided with time to walk in the surrounding bush or swim in the onsite pool.
This retreat is specially designed for people who are open to exploring their practice in more depth and open to all levels.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Two yoga classes (Flow and Yin/Restorative practices)
- All mats and props for the practice (bring your own if you like though)
- Guided meditations, pranayama and mantra
- Healthy vegetarian lunch, snacks, tea and water
- A copy of “Practice You: A Journal” by Elena Brower to work with on the day and take home
- A crystal pack including information on cleansing crystals and manifesting with them
- Chakra balancing workshop
- Essential Oils for the practices
- Some time to enjoy the pool or walk in the nearby bush